Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: April 04, 2011

---------

From: Dianna (dndmammone_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2011 - 07:55:22 PDT

Yes, mold is good in clay. Promotes plasticity. Use 1 tablespoon of chlorine bleeach to kill bad mold and erase odor. Best of luck.
Dianna

Sent from my iPod
Dianna. Mammone

On Apr 5, 2011, at 3:00 AM, "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest" <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> wrote:

TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Monday, April 04, 2011.

1. Moldy Clay
2. Re: Moldy Clay
3. Kurt Schwitters and Romare Bearden Collages - NY Times - nice slide shows
4. Re: teacherartexchange digest: April 03, 2011