I have a clay question. I have clay in my classroom that was bricks when I
got here six years ago, and that I have recently been reclaiming. I seems
to be molding very quickly. I may be mixing different kinds of clay together
It smells really bad, and I have been telling the kids that the clay is old,
and could be moldy and that is why it stinks. They are just grateful to get
to use it, and have not been complaining, but I am also not requiring them
to use it, either.
Is there a way to kill the mold? It does not seem to be just on the
surface, but going through the clay. That is unless I have a grey clay mixed
with the other, but the grey parts of the clay stinks worse than the rest.