Re: [teacherartexchange] How to display/protect really big charcoal drawing?

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2011 - 06:05:42 PDT

Thanks for the response! We do have some masonite available for this
and I like the idea of the "frame" that would keep plastic or anything
else from directly touching the surface. We need to figure out
something soon, but this gives me another direction in which to
"think"! :-)

Sharon
www.art-rageous.net