Re: [teacherartexchange] How to display/protect really big charcoal drawing?

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2011 - 06:03:35 PDT

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm going to call around re: the price of
foam core, even though we do have some boards that we can use. I'm
just thinking about weight and mobility.

I still have some concerns about putting anything directly on the
charcoal surface. Even with fixative, I'm sure that some of the
charcoal would transfer.

Thanks, again, for the response!

Sharon
www.art-rageous.net