Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] How to display/protect really big charcoal drawing?

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2011 - 06:03:35 PDT

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm going to call around re: the price of
foam core, even though we do have some boards that we can use. I'm
just thinking about weight and mobility.

I still have some concerns about putting anything directly on the
charcoal surface. Even with fixative, I'm sure that some of the
charcoal would transfer.

Thanks, again, for the response!