Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Frani's Beautiful Quilt

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2010 - 16:13:01 PDT

Lumpkin family has lots of $$$ we had to jump through a number of
hoops to
get 10 K for each of the next two years - but we have to match it with
new money each year.
We are using it to fund the new middle school program - that's why
they ask
me to help.
                                        Thank's Woody

On Apr 29, 2010, at 4:40 PM, <> <>

> I'm in, Woody! It really is a beautiful quilt, and such an
> interesting pattern. Who are the Lumpkins? I wonder if we have
> some common ancestors.
> Maggie
> ---- Woody Duncan <> wrote:
>> Win Frani's Beautiful Quilt
>> Help support our after school art program (Art in the School) by
>> buying a $10 chance on one of Frani's quilts.
>> You can even use paypal or send a check. This is the second quilt
>> auction we have held. The first quilt is gone
>> - but it wasn't made by my beautiful bride. Now you have a chance to
>> win one made by Frani. In fact there is a
>> second prize this time - a baby quilt, also made by Frani, which is
>> the second prize.
>> Only 100 tickets will be sold so your chance of winning one of
>> these
>> quilts is excellent a one in 50 chance!
>> When you buy a raffle ticket or make a donation to Art in the School
>> this year, the benefit to children will be
>> doubled due to a special challenge grant from the Lumpkin Family
>> Foundation. If we raise $10,000 this year,
>> they will match that with another $10,000!
>> Frani's First Husband, Woody
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque