[teacherartexchange] Frani's Beautiful Quilt

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2010 - 13:05:31 PDT

Win Frani's Beautiful Quilt

Help support our after school art program (Art in the School) by
buying a $10 chance on one of Frani's quilts.
You can even use paypal or send a check. This is the second quilt
auction we have held. The first quilt is gone
- but it wasn't made by my beautiful bride. Now you have a chance to
win one made by Frani. In fact there is a
second prize this time - a baby quilt, also made by Frani, which is
the second prize.

http://artintheschool.wordpress.com/

Only 100 tickets will be sold so your chance of winning one of these
quilts is excellent a one in 50 chance!
When you buy a raffle ticket or make a donation to Art in the School
this year, the benefit to children will be
doubled due to a special challenge grant from the Lumpkin Family
Foundation. If we raise $10,000 this year,
they will match that with another $10,000!

                                                                        Frani's First Husband, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

Join me as a friend on facebook: