Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Thank you for art show suggestions

From: Mallory Hillis (malloryhillis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2010 - 13:49:25 PDT

I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my question a few days back about needing ideas for a middle school art show. I read numerous things that you all are doing that I would like to try incorporating into our show this year and in years to come. I'm so appreciative of the time everyone put into giving me such wise advice. I can wait to get the kids more involved - through having some act as docents, hanging art from ceilings, having a 'stamp' for parents and students to receive when visiting each exhibit, using advanced art class time to accomplish art show goals, etc. etc. Thanks so much!! ~Mallory

To unsubscribe go to