Re: [teacherartexchange] Need advice on sinks

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2010 - 12:09:35 PDT

Get a deep laundry sink and make them hook it up to your water and
sewer. Those portables just have a limited amount of water and waste
water storage--like 5 gal. They are a pain because you have to stress
constantly about using too much water. Who will empty it?? Here it
would be me!

>>> "Sue Stevens" <suestevens@rogers.com> 4/20/2010 4:26 PM >>>
Whatever you get, make it big, make it deep - something
industrial......with
a clay trap on it....
Good luck!