[teacherartexchange] Need advice on sinks

---------

From: Kate Burris (kaburris79_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2010 - 13:39:35 PDT

I have recently found out I am being moved to a portable trailer next year to teach in. The only sink is a tiny, hand washing sink in the bathroom. I would like to write a grant to get a freestanding, portable sink and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on a brand or style? They are very pricy so I don’t want to waste a lot of money on something that will not accommodate an art classroom’s needs. Thanks!