[teacherartexchange] naea

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2010 - 05:15:02 PDT

It was a pleasure to see so many friends at NAEA this past week...whew ...home writing my conference reports ( we are on spring break) and starting the follow ups.....

Thanks to all my BeDazzled workshop participants....I have fun and I hope you did too. I should have done an email follow up...so we could share our creations....

Van Gogh workshop....if you want more info contact me and I will point you towards my school website. It is also at the NOLA conference digication page also.

Donnalyn in NY