RE: [teacherartexchange] Call for Ideas and new question

---------

From: Busby Stephanie (Busby_Stephanie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2010 - 07:47:44 PDT

As a warm up, I had the kids "write" their name "fancy" in wire. Some
drew fancy first, laid the wire on top to replicate. I did a sample,
showing the kids the manipulation with pliers and moving the wire
around. Some were not so great, but some were really cool and the kids
took them home to hang in their bedrooms... I did pre-cut the wire, as
I didn't want to use up too much wire. The final project was super
heroes in wire, but it wasn't too successful! My first year back after
14 years, so some failures, some successes! Good luck,
Stephanie Busby
Lyons Middle/Senior
Lyons, CO