Re: [teacherartexchange] Call for Ideas and new question

---------

From: watercolorwiz (watercolorwiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2010 - 19:29:18 PDT

Hey, Joe:
I don't know what gauge wire I have, but I make sure with my middle school students to use safety glasses. What are you planning? For example, with busts I find it helpful to have a very loose newsprint armature that can be torn out after four or five "loops" create the skull.
I've a simplified Power Point at school (I think) on how to make circus animals using twist-ezz type wire. Does that help? Another place to look for ideas might be esty.com, under jewelry?