[teacherartexchange] Compiled List of Presentations from our Members for NAEA Conference

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2010 - 20:18:17 PDT

Hi everyone,
Loving Baltimore already! Went to DC for a day and saw some great exhibits at the National Art Museum, took in an Orioles game, explored the Harbor a bit, and having a blast on Skype with my kids back home...and the conference hasn't even started yet!

Here is the Google Docs link for the members of this listserv that posted their presentations. https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B3XQ2VjcVtNfMGM3OWMxNWUtNjNhYi00N2RmLWI4MWQtZDNiMzkwMmZjZGQ5&hl=en

I tried to find the badge ID for the NAEA group, but I must have gone in to register too early. Also I came up with a system for choosing the sessions I want to go to. I go through each hour and put a colored dot next to the sessions that draw my attention. Then I go back to that hour and rank them first choice with one dot and second choice with two dots, etc. Then I highlight the number one choice (Don't you love that new Crayola erasable higlighter? Genius.). I figure if my first choice doesn't work out I can easily find my second. The dots are better than numbers, because I don't have to erase. Anyway, I thought I would share my idea.

See some of you soon,
Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA