Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Compiled List of Presentations from our Members for NAEA Conference

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2010 - 20:18:17 PDT

Hi everyone,
Loving Baltimore already! Went to DC for a day and saw some great exhibits at the National Art Museum, took in an Orioles game, explored the Harbor a bit, and having a blast on Skype with my kids back home...and the conference hasn't even started yet!

Here is the Google Docs link for the members of this listserv that posted their presentations.

I tried to find the badge ID for the NAEA group, but I must have gone in to register too early. Also I came up with a system for choosing the sessions I want to go to. I go through each hour and put a colored dot next to the sessions that draw my attention. Then I go back to that hour and rank them first choice with one dot and second choice with two dots, etc. Then I highlight the number one choice (Don't you love that new Crayola erasable higlighter? Genius.). I figure if my first choice doesn't work out I can easily find my second. The dots are better than numbers, because I don't have to erase. Anyway, I thought I would share my idea.

See some of you soon,
Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA

To unsubscribe go to