Re: [teacherartexchange] Need advice for middle school art show

---------

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2010 - 20:03:43 PDT

Can you have some regular art students act as docents and partner up
with someone (strength in numbers) and be responsible for talking
about techniques displayed on a section of wall?
Maybe even supply them with a stamp and other students can visit each
and collect - then their names can be entered in a drawing - as
patrons.
Or create a 'treasure hunt' with displayed art - and invite students
to search.... they can supply the artists name...
Can each regular class create a display of their work as a
collaborative piece? Write an artist statement as a group, have class
reps present....

I don't know - it is late and I am tired - can't wait to see how this
reads in the morning.
Ellen