Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] software recommendations

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2010 - 15:43:36 PDT

I have all 3 of those software, although I admit being partial to Final Cut
Pro for any video editing. I have not even opened up iPhoto or iMovie, and
had thought iDVD was simply a software to drop your videos in to give them
that polished professional look before burning them. I will have to explore!
I did put in a purchase order for iWork (?) which looked like the mac
version of MS Publisher. If the mac software will look that would be really
cool! Thanks!
~Michal