RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: April 11, 2010 New Mexico

---------

From: Daniel Murren (djmurren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2010 - 16:28:00 PDT

Subject: Santa Fe, New Mexico
My husband and I will be in Santa Fe, New Mexico from June 18-25. I seem to
remember a man who is an artist in New Mexico who also uses the teacher art
exchange. I am interested in things to do while we are there. Also, we
would like to take some art workshops while we are there. I am an art
teacher and my husband does stained glass. Does anyone have any ideas as to
where we could go to take some fun and interesting art workshops?
Thank you,
Sue

---
END OF DIGEST