Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: April 11, 2010 New Mexico

From: Daniel Murren (djmurren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2010 - 16:28:00 PDT

Subject: Santa Fe, New Mexico
My husband and I will be in Santa Fe, New Mexico from June 18-25. I seem to
remember a man who is an artist in New Mexico who also uses the teacher art
exchange. I am interested in things to do while we are there. Also, we
would like to take some art workshops while we are there. I am an art
teacher and my husband does stained glass. Does anyone have any ideas as to
where we could go to take some fun and interesting art workshops?
Thank you,

Checked by AVG -