RE: [teacherartexchange] naea 2010

---------

From: 'Roy & Amy Broady' (amybroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2010 - 16:18:59 PDT

Hello, all! Like many of you, I am busy gathering, packing, sub-plan
writing, and planning for my absence from the household in great
anticipation of Baltimore!!! I am bringing two of my peeps, who have never
been to an NAEA convention before. :-)

I will be co-presenting with them first thing Saturday morning:

Advocacy
Step Up and Speak Out for Art Education: Footsteps to Follow in Arts
Advocacy
Jackie Wright's whimsical art shoe serves as a springboard for developing
her personal art advocacy campaign. Learn how her efforts attracted media
attention and helped shape her state's YAM campaign.
Jackie Spaulding-Wright, Amy Broady, Erin Gokounous
Saturday 8:00 - 8:50 AM | Meeting Room 322/Center

We will be presenting Jackie's Story and our YAM campaign...but there will
be lots of project ideas and student artwork based on the shoe theme. We
have a wonderful door prize: Footloose in History, a cool DVD that explores
world history through shoe design! Thanks to Crystal Productions for
donating that!!!

Amy in TN