[teacherartexchange] naea 2010

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2010 - 06:32:11 PDT

Hi there-
Golden Paints - what a fabulous company - they are about an hour and a half from my house! And great quality paints.

NAEA Conference:

BeDazzled - Hands on Beaded Jewelry -Thursday at 4 p.m. Not sure if I have hit the quota as it is a fee workshop....check the desk. If you can get a ticket( or have one) you will learn some basics, create up to 4 pieces of jewelry and walk away with a great kit and resources!! Besides...my fabulous door prizes that are a part of ALL my workshops!!

A Line Or Two About Van Gogh

Middle School mulit media Saturday( think it is at 4 also). Again - freebies in my raffle!!

My mind is a blur....getting sub plans done now and things for my student teacher to work on, finishing kit and presentation assembly, working on a brochure to hand out...besides packing and getting eveything under control here....will be GLAD to get to Baltimore on Tuesday!!!

Can't wait to run into our 'online family' there!

Safe travels all!

Donnalyn in NY