[teacherartexchange] Online Sculpture Curriculum Resource

---------

From: ROGERS,MATTHEW D (mattrogers_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2010 - 06:44:33 PDT

Hello all,

I finished my research and passed my thesis defense at the
University of Florida. Thanks again to all of those who
contributed to my survey. Below is a link to my website "The Form
Factory." It is a work in progress that I hope other art teachers
will contribute to.

The next goal I have for this website is to change service
providers. The current provider cannot handle a lot of the data. I
have been experiencing some titles and link loss. Please take a
look and leave any comments or suggestions via the "contact" page.
Thanks again!

http://www.rogersfx.com/Sculptureresource.html

Matt Rogers
Master in Art Education