Re: [teacherartexchange] NAEA Conference

---------

From: Barb Reser (breser1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2010 - 04:55:59 PDT

       MY PRESENTATION Sat. Apr.17 8AM
Meeting Room 330/Center
Committee on Lifelong Learning (LLL)
Teaching Art As A Home-Based Business

Barb Reser

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cheryl Lloyd" <clloyd@ceres.k12.ca.us>
To: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group"
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 11:45 PM
Subject: [teacherartexchange] NAEA Conference

Yay! It's almost time to go to the NAEA Conference! I can't wait to attend
the always inspiring sessions. Please remind us all about the sessions you
are presenting. I don't want to miss any list member's great ideas.

If I have time I will put together a combined list for us all. Mine is...

Art Shows that Pay Off
Friday, April 16
Meeting Room 323
Explore how to run successful art shows while raising funds. Get tips on
setting up, choosing and managing works, creating unique artist statements,
planning entertainment, and more!

Thanks!
Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA