[teacherartexchange] NAEA Conference

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2010 - 21:45:21 PDT

Yay! It's almost time to go to the NAEA Conference! I can't wait to attend the always inspiring sessions. Please remind us all about the sessions you are presenting. I don't want to miss any list member's great ideas.

If I have time I will put together a combined list for us all. Mine is...

Art Shows that Pay Off
Friday, April 16
Meeting Room 323
Explore how to run successful art shows while raising funds. Get tips on setting up, choosing and managing works, creating unique artist statements, planning entertainment, and more!

Thanks!
Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA