[teacherartexchange] budget cuts

---------

From: Katie Coleman (kcoleman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2010 - 06:49:59 PDT

Budget cuts are all around us. No way to escape from them. Our admin has
told us to not order any "consumable" supplies!?! Well as we all know, that
is what Art is all about. I can adjust to this; and will probably purchase
some of those "consumables" with my own money. This next school year will be
difficult at best, but what about the following year when all those stock
piles of supplies are dwindling? That will be the "big" test.

Katie Coleman, BSE, MA
Art/FaCS
Pleasant Hill High School
One Rooster Way