RE:[teacherartexchange] Art Survey

---------

From: Karen Mitchell (KLMitchell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2010 - 04:31:35 PDT

My department gives all of our art students an end-of-the-year course evaluation survey. The questions on it are designed to give us a sense of where each teacher is strong and weak, so that we can improve our teaching practices the next year. I used GoogeDocs to set up the survey (it requires a google account). You can see last year's survey at
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=clFBc1lKUFpXT2VEeGMySFhRSmRfWVE6MA

This year, I plan to reduce the ranking options from the 10 the survey has currently to either 3 or 5.

I hope this helps!
Karen Mitchell

Pasadena High Sschool
Pasadena, TX