[teacherartexchange] Art Survey

---------

From: Julie (picturejbd6_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2010 - 16:32:48 PDT

Hi All,

I want to give my art students and maybe the 300 or so others in our high
school academy an art survey. I'm trying to advocate for continued arts
classes in our academy. Has anyone ever given such a survey to their art
students and would you be willing to share it with me? Or, does anyone know
of a website I might go to for an art survey?

Thank you.

Julie