[teacherartexchange] PBS

---------

From: Barbara Marder (marder621_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2010 - 05:19:22 PDT

Hi All,

Just want to share I entered PBS Video contest -
I cannot send the link to you but it is numbered 179

Over 700 videos across grades and subjects were submitted.

The PBS site is rich with stuff for your curriculum-check it out, not only the videos.

I have been looking at the other submissions and have gotten so many new ideas.

Barbara from Boston