[teacherartexchange] naea breakfast

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 30 2009 - 03:59:29 PDT

Ok, must have missed something. What breakfast at NAEA? Has anyone done the convention survey? My suggestion - since the vendors and students all have convention ribbons designating them - what about the presenters? After all, without them - there is no convention!! My state conference goes to great lengths to recogonize those of us with a convention ribbon for our badges...and since many of us are doing all the work and shouldering the expenses ourselves - that would be a nice gesture.

Just a thought for the day....

Donnalyn in NY