RE: [teacherartexchange] mystery of the NAEA conference breakfast~solved!

---------

From: Amy Broady (abroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 17:59:21 PDT

Tricia,
Had I only been in Minnesota by then, I hazard a guess that I would have
shown up myself in the same situation--un-RSVP'd and late! I would have
loved to have shared a laugh and a plate of French toast or something
decadent. But alas...I didn't get in to Minneapolis in time to even think
about the breakfast.

BTW, I'm glad I made at least some of the convention, but I hope never to
have to do that again. (Arrive on day 3.) Missing out on two-and-a-half days
worth of sessions was a bummer.

Thanks for letting the truth out, Tricia! I can't wait for the story to be
released on video! Have you written the lyrics yet? What's the tune?

Would-be crasher,
Amy in TN