Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] NAEA Conference Handouts

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 06:47:16 PDT

Good Morning,

I have posted my handouts and information about "A Line Or Two About Van Gogh" at my school website as follows: >High School ( Links on left side menu)>Shuster

Scroll down left to see NAEA 2009 link.

Despite following the directions sent to me by the folks at Wikki spaces - I still cannot get my page to show up. Many of us have had issues - and I do not have time to keep fooling around with it.

Thanks to all who attended - hope you enjoyed the presentation and if you have seed packets - get them planted now!!:)

Donnalyn in NY

To unsubscribe go to