[teacherartexchange] online art criticism

---------

From: Elizabeth Blair (BLAIREA_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 28 2009 - 06:17:44 PDT

Keith,

I would love to participate in something like this, especially for my advanced class. Of course, we wouldn't really be able to get anything going until next school year, but the planning process should start now. I wonder if we could use wikispaces to post and respond? or some sort of blog site? or gaggle.net which is an email service designed for schools, and the teachers create the accounts for students and can monitor the accounts..?