RE: [teacherartexchange] speeding up the students?

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 28 2009 - 03:15:38 PDT

good morning
  Some things will just take longer because the kids like them so much. Perspective seems to be one of them. What I have done is made the project smaller. What that means is for our perspective piece we did postcards, also using colored pencils. I then laminated them and sent them out. The kids finished them in half the time (because they were smaller), got the point (ok so that was a visual pun), and I made my point (again, bad pun) of how to do perspective, and someone they knew got a "cool beans" postcard.

  San D