Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: April 26, 2009

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 27 2009 - 08:59:15 PDT

NAEA Conference

Hi all - Wow what a great time I had! Still decompressing and going through items - will post more shortly.

If you were at my Van Gogh presentations and did not 'win' one of the door prizes - go to my HS website and it is listed under NAEA 2008!!

Good to see Jeryl - but missed many of the rest of us.Jeff P - THANKS sooo much for your YAM advice!!!

Reports to write and people to touch base with!!

Donnalyn in NY