Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Electronic Media Website

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 26 2009 - 12:07:12 PDT

Anne,

Thank you for sharing your site. Fantastic and a great model for developing resources for students and parents to view. The explanations and PDF files are very clear and helpful for either a student or parent wanting to know what to do. Has given me ideas I had not thought about as I revamp our school website and my departments pages. Most of what I have done as far as explanations for students I have burned to CD's and not put online. This way is much more accessible and easy to use.

Jeff (Minnesota)

P.S. Flash is great.

I have been working on this website, linking my handouts to the syllabus. It is
still under construction, but I am hoping that it will be useful to art
teachers that want to get started with electronic media or are looking for some
ideas. I have been taking some advanced PhotoShop courses and want to study
more Flash this summer and will be including those handouts when they are ready.

http://twhs.conroeisd.net/teachers/amorrison

Dr. Anne Morrison - Ed.D
Teacher HS/Art
The Woodlands High School, Conroe ISD