Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art Electronic Media Website

From: Anne Morrison (amorrison_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 26 2009 - 11:45:49 PDT

I have been working on this website, linking my handouts to the syllabus. It is
still under construction, but I am hoping that it will be useful to art
teachers that want to get started with electronic media or are looking for some
ideas. I have been taking some advanced PhotoShop courses and want to study
more Flash this summer and will be including those handouts when they are ready.

Dr. Anne Morrison - Ed.D
Teacher HS/Art
The Woodlands High School, Conroe ISD
Tele: 936-273-4837 Metro: 832-482-6214