Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Online Art Criticism Between Students - Does it Exist?

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 18:41:49 PDT

One way to do this would be through a blog. I have done some things
with my middle school students and photography. We have worked with a
school in Houston. Since I have my students for cycles and every 36
school days I get a new batch it is hard to keep it going.

To see the blogs go to:

Photo Collaborations

New Jersey/Texas LTP Collaboration

A collaboration between three USA schools ... Eisenhower Middle School
(Wyckoff, NJ), Raul Yzaguirre School For Success (Houston, TX) and
Southmore Intermediate School (Pasadena, TX)

A Gulf Coast/East Coast Digital Art Collaboration

The purpose of this blog is to exchange images for manipulation to
generate Digital Art between middle school students at Raul Yzaguirre
School For Success [RYSS] [Houston, Texas] and Eisenhower Middle
School [Wyckoff, New Jersey].

Harold Olejarz
Google Certified Teacher
Personal Website -