[teacherartexchange] Help! Looking for a serger manual

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 17:00:00 PDT

Hi all,
I have been fortunate to receive a donated serger that is in near perfect
condition. However, the manual is missing....I have done some serious
searching on line and can not find a downloadable version anywhere.....I'm
wondering if anyone has this serger??

Huskylock 560 ED serger

I would be happy to pay for a mailed photocopied version, or a scanned
version.
Please e-mail me if you can help at suestevens@rogers.com

Have a great day!
sue