Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Chihuly lesson with balloons??

From: The Ericksons (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 14:35:06 PDT

During the NAEA convention our hotel was across the street from the Target
Headquarters. They have a very tall Chihuly sculpture in the lobby. I
took pictures of it. It is one of the ones that looks like elongated
balloons all attached together kind of like a totem pole with porcupine
quills. If anyone needs a photo let me know and I will email it to you.
It is on my school computer.

To unsubscribe go to