RE: [teacherartexchange] Online Art Criticism Between Students - Does it Exist?

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 07:39:07 PDT

 You can also do a combination of flickr.com (which in itself has a comment availablility) and wordpress.com (blog site). I have a blog where I have kids react to newspaper articles, works of art, etc. You would link up your flickr.com images to your wordpress address. The difference is that you can moderate what students say (you get to approve the comments) on the wordpress site, whereas on flickr.com anyone can write anything.

San D