Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Online Art Criticism Between Students - Does it Exist?

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 07:39:07 PDT

 You can also do a combination of (which in itself has a comment availablility) and (blog site). I have a blog where I have kids react to newspaper articles, works of art, etc. You would link up your images to your wordpress address. The difference is that you can moderate what students say (you get to approve the comments) on the wordpress site, whereas on anyone can write anything.
San D

To unsubscribe go to