[teacherartexchange] Online Art Criticism Between Students - Does it Exist?

---------

From: Keith Wilde (kwilde_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 06:46:35 PDT

I would like to create an opportunity for my high school students to partner with other schools online for critique of student work and art appreciation activities. I think it would be great if students were able to post their work online and receive questions and feedback from other students. They could return the favor as well. Does anyone out there do this already? Are there existing online venues for this? Are there ways to find schools interested in forming a partnership?

Keith Wilde
East Knox High School, Howard, OH