Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Albuquerque Public Art

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 17:48:23 PDT

On my April Blog, I put photos from the bus trip museum docents took
yesterday to view public art in our city.
I also posted a photo of the new quilt Frani is working on at present -
as well as photos of Susan Birdsong's demo of cutting mats at Mondays
watercolor society meeting. You can check out the 600 plus pieces of
Albuquerque's public art on Flicker":
                                                Enjoy, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog: