[teacherartexchange] NAEA Conference

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 07:55:03 PDT

Hi everyone,
I went to my first NAEA Conference this year. It was fabulous and I had a great time. I was very impressed at the quality of the sessions and how much teachers were willing to share. The art education community is so dedicated. Jeryl, I was impressed by your kindergarten curriculum and overheard a new teacher talking on her cell phone as she left. She was so grateful that she now had an entire curriculum for kindergarten next year.

I wish I could have met all of you. I didn't see that the breakfast was planned until it was too late.

I feel so rejuvenated. I think I can now make it through the last month and half of school!

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road
Ceres, CA 95307