Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Chihuly lesson with balloons??

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 05:40:36 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:10 AM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: [teacherartexchange] Chihuly lesson with balloons??

Recently, I remember seeing a lesson idea inspired by Chihuly using
balloons. And now I can't remember where! I saw "Chihuly in the Hot
Shop" on
TV the other day, and I was so fascinated that I ordered a copy of it
share with my middle school students. And now I am searching for the
lesson as a possible lesson. But where??? Did anyone else run across
lesson idea? Thanks!
Carolyn in Va. Beach

**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!