RE: [teacherartexchange] Chihuly lesson with balloons??

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 05:40:36 PDT

http://www.mobot.org/images/chd_edu_guide.pdf
http://www.georgiabulletin.org/local/2005/05/05/sculptures/

-----Original Message-----
From: BigCrab99@aol.com [mailto:BigCrab99@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:10 AM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: [teacherartexchange] Chihuly lesson with balloons??

Recently, I remember seeing a lesson idea inspired by Chihuly using
balloons. And now I can't remember where! I saw "Chihuly in the Hot
Shop" on
TV the other day, and I was so fascinated that I ordered a copy of it
share with my middle school students. And now I am searching for the
balloon
lesson as a possible lesson. But where??? Did anyone else run across
that
lesson idea? Thanks!
Carolyn in Va. Beach

**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799634x1201361008/aol?redir
=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133440%3B36002254%3Bj)