[teacherartexchange] sock dolls

---------

From: Deanna Bowers (dbowers_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 20 2009 - 14:47:07 PDT

I bought the book "Stupid Sock Creatures," which has pictures of several
different creatures with directions for each. It is really good. My
students did a great job! I made one too, and once you get the idea,
it's easy. If you go online, you can find the directions to make a sock
monkey, but the directions are not as good as they are in the book.
Another art teacher friend of mine previously did this assignment with
her students and they loved it. She used the same book. Deanna, California