Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Back From Snow in Denver

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 19 2009 - 21:33:09 PDT

Back From Snow in Denver

We drove to Denver to see Joseph Raffael's watercolors but turned
around because of
the snow. We stayed just South of Denver watching a foot of snow pile
up outside our
motel. I put a pic on my blog:
Hopefully, we will go back in May to see the exhibit when the weather
is better. On the
way home we shot pics of buffalo grazing in sunny New Mexico:
I had to get back because I promised to mentor a high school art
student at MasterWorks
on Sunday. Here is a web page about the event:
Lots more on my April blog:
Like the comments by some of the forth graders I taught while back in

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons