[teacherartexchange] Back From Snow in Denver

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 19 2009 - 21:33:09 PDT

Back From Snow in Denver

We drove to Denver to see Joseph Raffael's watercolors but turned
around because of
the snow. We stayed just South of Denver watching a foot of snow pile
up outside our
motel. I put a pic on my blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/MotelWindow.jpg
Hopefully, we will go back in May to see the exhibit when the weather
is better. On the
way home we shot pics of buffalo grazing in sunny New Mexico:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/TedsHerd.jpg
I had to get back because I promised to mentor a high school art
student at MasterWorks
on Sunday. Here is a web page about the event:
http://www.taospaint.com/Velvetine/Rabbit.html
Lots more on my April blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/April.html
Like the comments by some of the forth graders I taught while back in
Kansas:
http://www.taospaint.com/TearingMountains/4thGradeComments.jpg

                                                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque