Re: [teacherartexchange] Earth Day ideas?

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 19 2009 - 12:42:23 PDT

Many years ago I did non-objective paintings with dirt, plants, spices etc. for color and white glue and water as a binder vehicle.

These were on canvases and we used dirt from gold country (red) dirt from back yard, tumeric (yellow),coffee (brown), paprika (red), charcoal (black),etc. Mixed the dirt with white glue and water and painted shapes and lines on canvas.

They came out great and we sold a few to the other teachers.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA