[teacherartexchange] whoops on the breakfast

---------

From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH (hollingsworth005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 19 2009 - 07:37:11 PDT

Sorry to use this as a forum for the NAEA conference stuff when I know some of you are like me when I don't get to go to conference (why are they rubbing it in that when we aren't there???)but,,,, I just read the most recent post and see that I missed the breakfast!! Maybe we could have another hang out session tonight somewhere after the last events, like just meet in one of the lobby areas of the hotel or something?
          Still waiting for Amy to get off her plane!
                     Jeryl in SC ( but really in Mn)