[teacherartexchange] NAEA breakfast

---------

From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH (hollingsworth005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 19 2009 - 07:27:30 PDT

Mine was also cut off but I was in a session yesterday with Cindy and she saw my tag- and said "Oh Jeryl!! I know you from the art exhchange!! I guess there was no breakfast? If there was, I have probably missed itSo I've just been looking for name tags! I'm still at the hotel waiting for Amy from Tennessee to get in. I've been seeing some great workshops and even more, enjoying the conversations with sooooooooo many art teachers all in one place!
        Jeryl from S.C.