Re: [teacherartexchange] what to do when the yearbook is completed

---------

From: judy nash (turtlesoup4u_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 14:07:31 PDT

I also do the yearbook and have well over 2000 photos. If you have a mac, all you do is highlight them all and drag them into the Iphoto program. It puts in special transition effects and you can upload your music from songs from your computer. We have been doing this every year and show it the last two days of school when our rooms are clean.
..."A jewel is just a pebble that found a way to shine"....