[teacherartexchange] summer workshopes

---------

From: Gwen Copeland (dain_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 04:58:36 PDT

I am hopeing you all might help me: I'm looking for a summer workshop where
I might be able to learn the more traditional methods of working with clay.
I'm thinking more specifically of the southwest potters that dig & mix clay
locally, low fire in the open "dung heap", make colored slips with yucca
brushes, etc. Maria Martinez style. If you have any experience with this or
know of any reputable workshops going on this summer, I'd really like to
hear about them.
Thanks,
Gwen from TN