[teacherartexchange] Summer Summit in Tucumcari:

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 07:00:31 PDT

Summer Summit in Tucumcari:
            On June 5th and 6th, the New Mexico Art Education
Association is having it's first annual Summer Summit in Tucumcari,
New Mexico. It's planned as a small fun weekend of hands on workshops
about Metal Casting & Printmaking. It will be held at Mesalands
Community College in Tucumcari. DeJean Jawrunner is organization the
weekend and is conducting the Metal Casting workshop. I am doing both
Collograph & Drypoint workshops using the colleges new press. I
recently put information about the NMAEA Summer Summit on the web.
I'm web master for the organization. We have energetic new leadership
in Roni Rohr and Michelle Lemmons. They are both attending NAEA
national convention in Minneapolis this month. I know they will
return inspired with new ideas for New Mexico art teachers. Also in
the planning stage is the NMAEA Fall Conference which this year will
be in Ruidoso, New Mexico. Below are links about NMAEA and our Summer
Summit in Tucumcari.
http://www.newmexicoarted.com/Summer09/SummerSummitPromo.pdf
http://www.newmexicoarted.com/Summer09/SummerSummitRegistration.pdf
http://www.newmexicoarted.com/