Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: April 11, 2009

---------

From: tara franzese (artmuse67_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 06:06:33 PDT

Patty,

I love the idea of process over product. It's always amazing to see
what children come up with using only simple materials, especially the
little guys (elementary grades) they're so free and open. What you
said reminded me of Choice based art ed. There's a blog I have
bookmarked that has some interesting choice based, process oriented
art ideas you may want to glance at for ideas. It's :
http://artatrms.blogspot.com/
I think we had mentioned this site before on the listserv, so you may
already know about it, but if ya don't, give a look and see what you
think!